PurposeAs a security manager you would know how easily passwords are compromised! Studies indicate that stolen passwords are one of the most widely used exploits to hack corporate networks. With Yubico based two factor authentication you need a One Time Password (automatically generated by a hardware key plugged into your computer’s USB port) in addition to your regular password to login to your ERP.
IntegrationThe module integrates to the authentication system of Tryton to add OTPs to user accounts. They hardware key needs to be registered once against a user, after which logins require both the user’s password and the key.
Professional SupportOur team can offer you professional support, which includes:
- User Guide
- Free upgrades on release of future versions.
- Multiple keys per user
- Allow keyless login for users who do note require 2 factor authentication
- Stronger security and authentication
- Regulatory Compliance
- Affordable, reducing cost of security
- Easy to configure, deploy and manage